Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

Fly rod, reel & line

9 posts in this topic

I hate doing this but I haven't heard from potential buyers and am relisting following items. I don't take PP and would like a Money Order as payment for these items.

Redington Redfly RF2 4/5/6 fly reel with backing and RIO Gold 3 wt line. NIB never fished. $50 shipped to you. SOLD TO ORIGINAL BUYER.

Redington Redington RS4 Model 8034, 8 foot, 4 piece, 3 weight fly rod, with rod sock and hard case. $90shipped to you. $80 picked up here in Marlton. Fantastic trout, panfish rod at an incredible price. This rod was never fished.

Spig

attachment.php?attachmentid=354303&d=127

Last bump and then I will remove this rod from BST and keep it.

It is absolutely new and a steal at the price. There has to be one FW fisherman looking for a lightweight flyrod out there.

Dear spigola,

$ 85.00 shipped paid with PayPal and I'm your man.

I know those are a lot of conditions to accept so I won't be hurt if we can't get together.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :-)

View PostDear spigola,

$ 85.00 shipped paid with PayPal and I'm your man.

I know those are a lot of conditions to accept so I won't be hurt if we can't get together.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :-)

Tim,

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

I will agree to the $85 for the rod shipped and just discovered that I do have PayPal. However, I have no idea how the damned thing works. Do I have to give you an account number or can you send me the $$ using my e-mail address? Please PM so we can clarify How to use it.

Whaddayasay, deal? Thanks,

Spig smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0