Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pennman

McCartney speaks

Rate this topic

103 posts in this topic

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...s-republicans/

So, this jackass comes to the White House and questions the intelligence of a former POTUS??? I guess it never occured to this idiot that he comes from a country where they idolize a bunch of inbred halfwits. Hey, Paul, ****, go home, and think about the good 'ol days when you could actually sing.cwm27.gif

What do you want from a guy who's best lyric was...

NA NA NA NANANAA - NAAAA, NANANA - NAAAA, HEEEEY JUDE

McCartney and all his tea suckin homies need to shut their mouths, and maybe focus on cleaning up the Atlantic Ocean, and the shores of the southern United States that his British company eff'ed up.mad.gif

Was he wrong though ? The comment maybe ungracious but there's no evidence to contradict him is there ?

Oh, and like the Spanish and the Australians the English have right to criticise bush as he lied to us too - and caused thousands of our countrymens deaths, both in Iraq and on our own streets.

Never forget that mad.gif

View PostWas he wrong though ? The comment maybe ungracious but there's no evidence to contradict him is there ?

Oh, and like the Spanish and the Australians the English have right to criticise bush as he lied to us too - and caused thousands of our countrymens deaths, both in Iraq and on our own streets.

Every time I hear a European criticize America, I find that his/her own country is one which either had it's arse saved by America or it's one which had it's arse kicked by America. In either event, I'm not particularly interested in hearing their silly arsed criticisms.....I would much prefer that they simply said, "thank you".

McCartney's criticism of Bush had nothing to do with "Iraq and your own streets"....it was another swipe at Bush's intelligence, which still seems to be a favorite target for the elitist snobs who think that they're oooooooooooh, so much smarter than anyone else. I find such criticism particularly amusing coming from someone from a country which worships a bunch of inbreds with IQ's which hover in the same general neighborhood as that of a freakin' canoli.eek.gif

Okay then - thank you for the 1,000 dead and 5,000 maimed British troops, the London suicide bomb attacks, the radicalization of an entire generation of young British Muslims, the billions of pounds spent on supporting your war rather than our own health, education and infrastructure.

Thanks. Srsly.

View PostEvery time I hear a European criticize America, I find that his/her own country is one which either had it's arse saved by America or it's one which had it's arse kicked by America. In either event, I'm not particularly interested in hearing their silly arsed criticisms.....I would much prefer that they simply said, "thank you".

McCartney's criticism of Bush had nothing to do with "Iraq and your own streets"....it was another swipe at Bush's intelligence, which still seems to be a favorite target for the elitist snobs who think that they're oooooooooooh, so much smarter than anyone else. I find such criticism particularly amusing coming from someone from a country which worships a bunch of inbreds with IQ's which hover in the same general neighborhood as that of a freakin' canoli.eek.gif

In Great Britain's case, both...............wink.gif

View PostOkay then - thank you for the 1,000 dead and 5,000 maimed British troops, the London suicide bomb attacks, the radicalization of an entire generation of young British Muslims, the billions of pounds spent on supporting your war rather than our own health, education and infrastructure.

Thanks. Srsly.

So, your admitting the British Government has no 'Intelligence' Apparatus beyond Kindergarten Recess Monitors? You know, an 'apparatus' capable of 'verifying' 'information' received from other 'Governments' before taking 'action'? Is this what you are saying?

So, which is? Is the British Government a bunch of Crumpet Crumb licking buffoons, or, did the British Government come to the same conclusion as the US Government after reviewing all available 'Intelligence'?headscratch.gifwink.gif

View PostWas he wrong though ? The comment maybe ungracious but there's no evidence to contradict him is there ?

Never forget if not for the Americans, you would be speaking German.