Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DodgeDakota4x4

demo air station.. whats the deal??

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

the libba did all this great work building it and now we cant even use it.. why not have a state park worker turn it on at say 5pm or so , after the construction is over for the day .. then shut it off in the morning before the work begins..

thanks for the reply i like to be self sufficient i have a dual piston from JCW cost me buck fifty go from 18 to 55 in the same time as demo it is faster if more than one person is airing up

If have the space you can do something like this I run 2 MV-1050's to a tank.

The compressors are hardwired so just turn them on. I fill the tank to around 100psi then leave the compressors on and start to fill my tires, each tire takes 30 sec from 15psi to 35psi. When finished I let the compressors run until the psi in the tank gets to 90psi then shut them down. This way the next time I go to use it, its already full of air. Makes for a very easy and quick job.

The whole set up cost less then $200

When I orriginally set it up I only ran one compressor and it worked good, but by the time I got to the last tire I would have to wait a minute to let the tank fill (you need to have more pressure in the tank then in the tire otherwise air from the tire will travel from the tire into the tank). Two compressors is also much fast at filling the tires.