Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
76 Terra

This is great! Oh, wait a minute...

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Last weekend I ordered a new Penn 525 and surf rod. I've been tracking the order progress on-line since then. It has been a great pastime, thinking about the set-up, the beach, the toss, even the sandwiches. Man, things were going great!

Then I get an e-mail from the supplier that informs me the rod, a Quantum Mocean ten footer, is no longer available, discontinued! I asked the supplier if they would provide an incentive on another rod and I'm waiting for the reply. Well, that is how it goes I guess.

did you order it from bps.

if not just letting ya know they are blowing them out

View PostLast weekend I ordered a new Penn 525 and surf rod. I've been tracking the order progress on-line since then. It has been a great pastime, thinking about the set-up, the beach, the toss, even the sandwiches. Man, things were going great!

Then I get an e-mail from the supplier that informs me the rod, a Quantum Mocean ten footer, is no longer available, discontinued! I asked the supplier if they would provide an incentive on another rod and I'm waiting for the reply. Well, that is how it goes I guess.

I am not sure if you are aware of this but Cabela's is blowing out Quantum MOcean rods at 50% off right now. I just ordered a 9 footer for plugging. They have the 10 footer in stock as well.