Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobnap

Penn International 4 Fly Reel (Black)

13 posts in this topic

I was given a collection of fly reels from a family friend. The reel listed here is a Black Penn International 4. I have not fished this reel, it appears to be in excellent condition and appears to have only been mounted on a rod a couple of times (very few scratches on reel foot). It does appear that the paint may have been damaged and touched up on an edge of the drag side of the reel. This reel is spooled with a WF 12-F line with no backing (don't know what brand line since it was given to me this way). The reel is rated for line wts 11-14.

Selling for $200 + $15 shipping

Cash or PayPal only please. I live in Port Jefferson and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance and I work in NYC so a meeting there is possible as well.

Photos attached.

Thx.

Bob

I've been ogling this for three days, but $215 is too rich for me right now. Any interest in a cash + plug trade deal? I have some good wood that I might be able to include in a deal. Let me know.

Belmo,

I'm really not looking to do a trade. I would be willing to go to $190 including shipping.

Thanks!

Bob

Ah, what the hell: I'll take it for $190 shipped, Paypal. PM me your Paypal info and I'll shoot the loot over to you today. Cheers.

View PostAh, what the hell: I'll take it for $190 shipped, Paypal. PM me your Paypal info and I'll shoot the loot over to you today. Cheers.

---------

sucker!! LOL

Thats a great purchase.. smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0