Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Dont believe in Dual Citizenship

Pure BS.

probably just to receive perks of US,

I am Italian Born, Became US citizen at age 27,

And I disavowed my Italian Citizenship,

Italian by birth, US Citizen by Choice.

Anyone who claims dual citizenship pledges allegiance to neither.

Also, when i became US citizen i had to verbally disavow allegiance to prior country,

while its just verbal, and only formal way is to go to consulate and advise them of your US citizenship.

do they still have to do that?

View PostDont believe in Dual Citizenship

Pure BS.

probably just to receive perks of US,

I am Italian Born, Became US citizen at age 27,

And I disavowed my Italian Citizenship,

Italian by birth, US Citizen by Choice.

Anyone who claims dual citizenship pledges allegiance to neither.

Also, when i became US citizen i had to verbally disavow allegiance to prior country,

while its just verbal, and only formal way is to go to consulate and advise them of your US citizenship.

do they still have to do that?

Terasec,

Benvenuti e Stati Uniti, paisano. Io sono Americano ma mei genetori e Abbruzzie.

I agree. The whole dual citizenship BS really gets on my nerves also. This is espeically true for the Isrealis'/American thing. If you want to be an Isreali, go to Isreal and --- bless. If you want to live in America and were born here, you are an American and may --- bless.

Having said that, I side with the Isrealis on most of these disputes. If they were just left in peace, they would be a boon to the entire region. It is the Palestinians who are the murderous and intransigent in this dispute.

Probably because they are not industrious enough to make something of themselves or the Gaza or the West Bank or anywhere else. And Islam seems to hold them all back.

View PostIsrael is an albatross around America's neck. Their motto is - take, take, take and give nothing but grief, back.

As opposed to take, take, take, dance over 9/11, and strap another bomb to a kid.

View PostIsrael is an albatross around America's neck. Their motto is - take, take, take and give nothing but grief, back.

Not true, Israel has given once occupied land back through peace processes. But Hamas and Hezbollah do not want peace, they want Israel destroyed, as does their backer Iran.