Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jw

Free Aquaskinz Belt

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

A slightly used belt . I would like to see this go to a surf fisherman and member of sol , so let me know what kind of fishing you do . name will be drawn sunday night . I will pay for shipping .

Definitely in, I ONLY fish the surf, my main spots are on white front beaches and on rocks where a belt is essential. Thanks for the chance.

I'm in. Me and my family surf fish out in Montauk. Unfortunately my brother lost his belt in the rocks last weekend and i figured he could use a new one smile.gif Thanks for the chance.

-Vinny

i've been chunking for a few years now and threw lures a little in the past. this is the first year i've realy gotten into pluggin. cought 12 fish this year and none on bait! i can't complain about that for being a beginner pluggerbiggrin.gif i suppose i could use a belt!

View Posti've been chunking for a few years now and threw lures a little in the past. this is the first year i've realy gotten into pluggin. cought 12 fish this year and none on bait! i can't complain about that for being a beginner pluggerbiggrin.gif i suppose i could use a belt!

i forgot to say thanks for the chanceredface.gif

I'm in, Surf and Jetty here. I was actually planning on buying a new belt to replace the one I have now it's always loosening up on me. Thanks for the opportunity

I'm in. Because I recently quit smoking and soon none of my belts are gonna fit.

cwm31.gif

i'm in, trying to get a friend into surf casting instead of sitting at a local pier deadsticking bait. he is interested but doesn't have the money for any equipment. A belt will be a start