Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florence dude

Thats it, Im done

51 posts in this topic

...collecting. I sold/ traded all of my nice plugs for stuff I will fish. I dont count myself as being an actual collector, but ive had alot of nice plugs to my standards. No more fancy ones for me. Just fishing, maybe in the winter time again cwm27.gif

Farewell guys, you all have been a pleasure to deal with

View PostIt would be very tough to let go of my Hab's.cwm31.gif 'Specially my rare 40's

If i has $ i would still be in it. Im focusing on school and actually fishing now. Well, mostly fishing

View Post...collecting. I sold/ traded all of my nice plugs for stuff I will fish. I dont count myself as being an actual collector, but ive had alot of nice plugs to my standards. No more fancy ones for me. Just fishing, maybe in the winter time again cwm27.gif

lol good luck

View Post...collecting. I sold/ traded all of my nice plugs for stuff I will fish. I dont count myself as being an actual collector, but ive had alot of nice plugs to my standards. No more fancy ones for me. Just fishing, maybe in the winter time again cwm27.gif

I don't know how you did it. I'd NEVER be able to sell my collected plugs haha heart.gif

View PostI don't know how you did it. I'd NEVER be able to sell my collected plugs haha heart.gif

I needed waders, and plugs. Bye bye G2s. I kissed my RMs goodbye awhile ago. Now all I have is about 12 bluesharks, and most are in the bag, or in a backup bag awaiting their turn..some Tbones in the mix but rarely used

Get yourself some Mavericks, Red Fins, Yo-Zuri's, bombers, and a few good pencils and catch em up Nick. Nevermind the bombers...you have all those sharks.smile.gif Oh' yeah, I forgot the Hopkins, Point Judes, Hogy's and the bucktails. Now your good to go.beers.gif

View PostGet yourself some Mavericks, Red Fins, Yo-Zuri's, bombers, and a few good pencils and catch em up Nick. Nevermind the bombers...you have all those sharks.smile.gif Oh' yeah, I forgot the Hopkins, Point Judes, Hogy's and the bucktails. Now your good to go.beers.gif

i agree with rolandhighfive.gif

View PostI give it a week before the first post.

Last time I posted in the BST was 1 1/2 weeks ago...im going cold turkey by not looking at it. I got a pep talk from someone and he made me change my views on BS and T'ing. Now Im practicing my knots in the dark and tryin to hit a bucket with a plug. I got the knot down. Still working on the bucket

View PostI think collecting is challenging to some, me I'm stickin with the scaled rm's, that's it, I certainly don't need anymore equipment, good lucksmile.gif

I need a Dry top, and a reel in the near future. Thanks Matt.