Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheAmagansettCaster

Dolphin @ Gilgo

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I was there. I tried to stand next to it with my rod and have someone take a picture. It actually looked like it was fine. Didn't seem to be anything wrong with it but, I'm not sure what it should look like if there was. Pretty rough water and the bait fish were in close so I'm wondering if it just got washed up chasing bait.

View PostI was there. I tried to stand next to it with my rod and have someone take a picture. It actually looked like it was fine. Didn't seem to be anything wrong with it but, I'm not sure what it should look like if there was. Pretty rough water and the bait fish were in close so I'm wondering if it just got washed up chasing bait.

-----------

Just heard, Dolphin died..

Bc

View PostJust saw on Ch 4 news..

View PostBig Deal. I see them all the time out front my place cwm40.gifcwm13.gifkooky.gifkooky.gif

View PostBig enough deal for you to come in 2 weeks after the original post was made and make a comment.. and I'm the one who needs to cwm40.gifkooky.gifkooky.gif

cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gif :r ead: cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gif

I deleted his post, figgered I'd delete here too!! BC

You guys need a room...cwm27.gif

View PostBig Deal. I see them all the time out front my place cwm40.gifcwm13.gifkooky.gifkooky.gif

deleted quote, BC

and your still being antagonistic towards me w/o provocation .. post reported..

RJ-let the record show who came in on an almost 2 week old thread to stir pot.

it's getting old..