G2H, Good2Hook, g2h, .... I'm confused

Rate this topic

zabbala

Well i reached out to Tim a few days ago and didn't hear back from him, so Mike(ditchjigger) said he could change it for me, then Charleston AND Mike said that lower case would be better, so i went with lower case even though in my previous pm to Tim i stressed upper case. So Tim not knowing that I in fact liked the lower case g2h went ahead and changed it to upper case G2H, not knowing that Mike had switched it to lower case letters. So hopefully someone will change it back to lower case letters.biggrin.gif

What's so confusing about that?headscratch.gifcwm27.gif

View PostWell i reached out to Tim a few days ago and didn't hear back from him, so Mike(ditchjigger) said he could change it for me, then Charleston AND Mike said that lower case would be better, so i went with lower case even though in my previous pm to Tim i stressed upper case. So Tim not knowing that I in fact liked the lower case g2h went ahead and changed it to upper case G2H, not knowing that Mike had switched it to lower case letters. So hopefully someone will change it back to lower case letters.biggrin.gif

What's so confusing about that?headscratch.gifcwm27.gif

Trouble maker & rabble rouser you are!

<*)))><
Stan Gibbs Cape Cod Canal Fishermans Classic

View Postheadscratch.gif

Just an absurd joke. I went to school with kids who had very long and complicated surnames. Like Mienschietiwitz. They had trouble spelling, I had trouble saying. g2h , G2H, Good2Hook are the comparisons. Easy peasy in comparison, that in my mind is funny, but in my mind it doesn't take that much. Try growing up named Fred....No offense intended..we good?

View PostJust an absurd joke. I went to school with kids who had very long and complicated surnames. Like Mienschietiwitz. They had trouble spelling, I had trouble saying. g2h , G2H, Good2Hook are the comparisons. Easy peasy in comparison, that in my mind is funny, but in my mind it doesn't take that much. Try growing up named Fred....No offense intended..we good?

of courseicon14.gif

View Postof courseicon14.gif

wrong answer you should have made him feel atleast a little guilty about it , and then told him a handfull of plugs would make you feel alot better,

i wonder if jake is gonna show this year so i can tell him i got a fishi on his pencil, a quote made by g2h to fred, at the first ever trollfestcwm27.gif