Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
canyondiver

The Fischers Are Back So Be Nice To Melissa!

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I got an e-mail about a new show that will be airing on The National Geographic Channel.

It's about our friends the sharks, so I am excited.

One called "Feeding Frenzy" and the other, "Fresh Kill" Oooh, those mean ol' sharkscwm27.gif

They are just doing what they do and they are NOT out to get us, but I can't wait to check out the footage.

Sunday June 6

9pm Feeding Frenzy

10pm Fresh Kill

11pm The Whale That Ate Jaws (not a Fischer production)

A killer whale attacks a white shark off the coast of Californiabeers.gif

Monday June 7

10pm Replay of Feeding Frenzy

Get your your chum slicks out there and your popcorn at hand!drool.gif

The Whale that Ate Jaws is a repeat. If you missed the original, this is worth watching, because there are bits of whale and shark biology discussed that I've never seen before, and because you could spend the next century on the water and not duplicate the kill footage.

Hey John, welcome back. Howyaduin'.HappyWave.gif

Remember the time, years ago, when he came on here and tooted his own horn. The guys ripped him apart. I wonder if he is still pissed at us.naughty.gif

Maybe this show will actually appeal to me. As long as they stick to the shark thing, I'll give it a look. Only time will tell.

Spig

I was a big fan of their previous off-shore fishing show. Too bad a few members here found the need to lower themselves with lewd comments and b-busting. Maybe they were jealous of everything the Fischers have. - HPD

View PostI was a big fan of their previous off-shore fishing show. Too bad a few members here found the need to lower themselves with lewd comments and b-busting. Maybe they were jealous of everything the Fischers have. - HPD

That's quite an exaggerated interpretation of what happened smile.gif There weren't any lewd comments made, there were some comments made about how attractive she was, but nothing lewd or inappropriate - it was after those comments that Fischer registered here to explain that he wasn't some trust fund baby as someone suggested. He wasn't insulted or upset and he left on good terms if I remember correctly.

TimS

View PostThat's quite an exaggerated interpretation of what happened smile.gif There weren't any lewd comments made, there were some comments made about how attractive she was, but nothing lewd or inappropriate - it was after those comments that Fischer registered here to explain that he wasn't some trust fund baby as someone suggested. He wasn't insulted or upset and he left on good terms if I remember correctly.

TimS

I guess this is what was sticking in my mind. Maybe I tuned it all out before it got resolved. Sorry, - HPD

Chris Fischer vbmenu_register("postmenu_2245626", true);

all your friends on the forum should get a few facts before you start bad mouthing my wife or me. I started a business out of college, busted my ass, made a little money then started a production company and am living out my dream.

Sorry that is so hard for many in the forum to swallow.

Good fisching,

chris

icon1.gif

Welcome aboard Chris. I apologize that anything was said here that was less than respectful - had I read this thread earlier, I would have...and still will...edited out the comments about your wife.

That said, your show is excellent icon14.gif

TimS

View PostI guess this is what was sticking in my mind. Maybe I tuned it all out before it got resolved. Sorry, - HPD

Chris Fischer vbmenu_register("postmenu_2245626", true);

all your friends on the forum should get a few facts before you start bad mouthing my wife or me. I started a business out of college, busted my ass, made a little money then started a production company and am living out my dream.

Sorry that is so hard for many in the forum to swallow.

Good fisching,

chris

icon1.gif

Welcome aboard Chris. I apologize that anything was said here that was less than respectful - had I read this thread earlier, I would have...and still will...edited out the comments about your wife.

That said, your show is excellent icon14.gif

TimS

And then an astute member pointed out that Mr. Fischer's wealth came from selling an ice making business to Manitowoc - a business started by his father - that's when he got all hissy biggrin.gifcwm15.gif

View PostHey John, welcome back. Howyaduin'.HappyWave.gif

Remember the time, years ago, when he came on here and tooted his own horn. The guys ripped him apart. I wonder if he is still pissed at us.naughty.gif

Maybe this show will actually appeal to me. As long as they stick to the shark thing, I'll give it a look. Only time will tell.

Spig

Howdy Lou!

Hows the gillin by you, still active or are they starting to settle in for the summer heat (yeah, right)smile.gif?

So what if he sold his dad's business or was a trust fund child? Any one of us would wish to be young in that type of situation. He was born into that situation. Guys who get jealous about $$ and status just like women, make me sick.