Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian

Mag should get whacked out with points

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Francis once wrestled a garter snake off the Pope's favorite pit bull. Ever since, we've had to sit back and take his guff.

No mo' says I.

View PostFrancis once wrestled a garter snake off the Pope's favorite pit bull. Ever since, we've had to sit back and take his guff.

No mo' says I.

I always knew FnM was a brave man, more like a HERO...but a GARTER SNAKE?? My god. I remember i was once almost killed by a rabid nightcrawler...I mean those things are huge as it is.

I don't know. After the papal smackdown of Dig, it looks like FnM's finally a made man. Probably gets to go toggin' with Tim and all the other priviliges that come with membership too.

Infraction for what? The thread that was locked was locked after this thread was started, not before. Once that thread was locked - and other people kept posting in this thread - Frank didn't discuss BJ at all, he responded to the people posting in this thread. I'm a big fan of handing out infractions, but I can't see how one could be issued in this thread, even with a whole bunch of creativity and imagination.

TimS

Pope

Magish

Admins

Otter

Mods

The pecking order as I see it.

I got me an idea: next time I'm at the Pope's place, let's put a nightcrawler on his cat then 'rescue' it so we move up in the pecking order cwm40.gif

View PostI got me an idea: next time I'm at the Pope's place, let's put a nightcrawler on his cat then 'rescue' it so we move up in the pecking order cwm40.gif

"Second to last person in the world who gets buttons" here you come.highfive.gif