Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquacide

The curse of Palin strikes again - Nikki Haley - tea party tramp ?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Days after palin endorsed SC Governor candidate Nikki Haley, former Haley staffer and 'conservative' blogger will folks confesses a thirteen month affair with the married Haley.

Today another married GOP staffer confessed of a one night stand in 2008....

But Unemployed blogger Palin via her Twitter blog page advises tea party fans to ' not trust anything that comes from just a blogger'

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

you guys are making it real tough for me to keep up with posting the family values party sex scandals cwm13.gif

then again who has time? there's another one everytime i get online.....beatin.gif

Please explain to me how Palin is relevant in the current political climate. I mean other than the lefts inability to stop humping each other's legs over her. She is gone, done, finished, kaput, out of here.

View PostPlease explain to me how Palin is relevant in the current political climate.

Rand Paul - " Sarah Palin provides great leadership for the tea party movement "

View PostPlease explain to me how Palin is relevant in the current political climate. I mean other than the lefts inability to stop humping each other's legs over her. She is gone, done, finished, kaput, out of here.

'Grasping', Blindly, at anything that looks like it will 'support' them............wink.gif

View PostPlease explain to me how Palin is relevant in the current political climate. I mean other than the lefts inability to stop humping each other’s legs over her. She is gone, done, finished, kaput, out of here.

If you look at polls for the tea party and republicans, Palin rates near the top, so she is still big deal to her peeps

oh and the haters will be there till she not relevent to her peeps anymore

View Postyou guys are making it real tough for me to keep up with posting the family values party sex scandals cwm13.gif

then again who has time? there's another one everytime i get online.....beatin.gif

you're slipping and losing your usefulness to me and my liberal agenda.

The Brit may have better sources in earlier time zones tipping him.

So all of the important %$@t going on in the world, and you still insist on hanging on to Sarah Palin??? That's why you guys will always be the Nationwide Series while the Sprint Cup scream by you (I'll send you Cliff's Notes if the sports reference is too confusing).

Oh, Sarah's important. She's the gatekeeper to the GOP nomination - she may not want it herself, but if you want to run against Obama, you need her support. As far as this latest affair .... who cares?

Nikki Haley is, I assume from the name, a woman. The staffer is presumably male. (???) No gentleman, he.

Putting it in perspective as usual! BrianBM scores again.

Some of the left support groupies just can't stand the fact that Sarah is revelent and what's happening.

There isn't a single left of center politico who has her magnatism and hutzpah!

In comparison Hillary is a limp, stoutish dishrag. Pelosi, well she is pelosi. What more can anyone say. Gillibrand is a goodlooking lady, put has a rep of being Chucky Schumeer's puppette. And B. Boxer is easily disconted with her insecurity problems."Call me Seator, Admiral!" sums up her selfworth.

GB is fixated on Saah and does all sorts of intricate pairings to get at her. All he accomplishes is to show how frustrated she has made him to the rest of us.

Ta, ta for now!