Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
left bank

PENN 700 (Manual Bail)

14 posts in this topic

Interested in buying the reel if you are willing to ship it. Ill be in brooklyn/manhatttan on wednesday all day maybe we could meet up if not i can send you a money order

91 It's yours if you can add $5 for shipping. I'm in California,so shipping is going to run $10.75+ .70 cents for delivery confirmation.I'll pick up everything over the $5 bucks----------Total $70 shipped. Let me know. I'll pm you also.

View PostBetter tell the guy's @ Penn Parts.com.that; They call them Manual (Bail) kits.

They're also wrong icon14.gif

Regardless, sell it as whatever you please - just trying to clarify the terms as they are so frequently misused and since I myself have purchased a reel mistakenly described as having a manual bail when it in fact had no bail, like your 700.

View PostThey're also wrong icon14.gif

Regardless, sell it as whatever you please - just trying to clarify the terms as they are so frequently misused and since I myself have purchased a reel mistakenly described as having a manual bail when it in fact had no bail, like your 700.

You can blame this whole manual bail mess on "VS", up till thay came out with there Munual Bail, all PUM's (pick up manually) or manual bail kits all ment only bailles,

EB Thanks for your interest in the correct terminology.I agree,Manual pick up is a more pure form to use.I hope everybody understands the manual bail term to mean it has a line pick up system that requires you to manually feed the line on the line roller rather than an automatic bail wire doing the job for you.Anyhow thanks for bringing this to any potential buyers attention. LB.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0