James Joseph

Rate this topic

View Postsomething tells me anyone who crosses your path better be nice to you cwm31.gifwink.gif

--------

ah, applesauce, hes a big *****cat.. smile.gif cept a *****cat with 25 piercings in his face.. LOL

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"

Note to self:

Don't cross ammo.

You'll get the usual from me on the beach, I pretend I am not able to speak english. This year I have been speaking Farsi (not good when law enforcement is around).

JC

...where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise.
---------------------------------------------
Thomas Gray (1742)

View PostRetired NYPD means 20 carrer completed or in cases like Firstdue staying in public serve going to another job like he did in FDNY. Capt Jim was a cop in the mid eighties for about a year and a half, all of it in trouble. That is like calling me a retired chef because I worked in McDonalds when I was 16.

It just shows me one of us could make a damn killing if we got a boat on the mid north shore. And the kid should defend his father. Nothing promotes bad decisions in life like standing up for blood.

he got kicked off the job....he didn't retire....big difference......

View PostThree guys come to a corner, and just as they are about to step off the curb, the guy in the middle stops the other two.

"Looks like S--T" he says, pointing to a pile at their feet.

The guy to his left bends down, sniffs it and declares "Smells like S--T."

The one on the right dips his finger into it, licks his finger and says "Tastes like S--T."

Whereupon all three breathe a sigh of relief, and declare in unison: "WHEW! Good thing we didn't STEP in it!"

^^^^Somebody has been listening to some very old Cheech & Chong comedy routines.beers.gif ^^^^