Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wayne Tj

James Joseph

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

While on his way to the fluking grounds, he decides to drift thru the bunker school for fluke, catches nothing, blows the horn, and continues motoring east.

Thanks pal! Another boat and myself had been successfully working the area for nearly two hours until Pirate Jim showed up. He tells us he's working and we're playing, so it was OK to do in his book. Like it doesn't cost us to keep a boat and provision it.

I can't wait till tog season so he can back his stern down so close to me that his fares are fouling their lines in my anchor rode. All the while he's hitching to me about how the Internet ruined all his best spots - yeah, why don't you go post another report on that other site. He couldn't believe that I found this spot by studying the charts.

Yea,

He's full of s**t all right. Terrible businessman, don't ever do a private party with him. Did one two weeks ago with him and I felt jerked. Never again, he can kiss my arsethumbd.gif. I'll never give that f**ker another dime.

Messianic - I'm pretty laid back and will give the other the benefit of stupiditybiggrin.gif once or twice. But when a capt tells me it's his right because he's working with paying fares and I'm only playing - that's a jerk. Last time I checked my bank statement, it appears that I too am paying for fuel, bait, and slip.

Toyota - yeah, believe it or not.... even people with boats are so inscure in their abilities that they feel the need to fish where someone else is already fishing. Human trait, I guess - it doesn't matter how you get there or what you're standing onsmile.gif

Sounds like typical JJ behavior. I am really surprised that no one has gotten seriously injured from him pushing small boats off spots and anchoring on top of people.

that dude cant fish anyway last summer he was out on an evening blue trip and im chunking about 20 yards away from him and i was there first and hes not pulling up anything and i got 3 clickers going at once and the whole boats watching me while their catching nothing it was a nice little piece of karma for all the times hes tryed to run me off the water

View Postthat dude cant fish anyway last summer he was out on an evening blue trip and im chunking about 20 yards away from him and i was there first and hes not pulling up anything and i got 3 clickers going at once and the whole boats watching me while their catching nothing it was a nice little piece of karma for all the times hes tryed to run me off the water

I agree that he's not the best.... last fall when he mugged me over on the CT side, he had his fares rigged with clams for tog - they pulled up a couple porgies and sea bass while my buddy and I were catching tog - the look on his face was priceless. A few curses and he left out of embarassment.

Just last week while fluking, the James Joseph and the rest of the rec and PB fleet were fishing 20-30 feet of water when the fish were on the beach in 10-15 feet of water. Five drifts and I was limiting out, while they were catch 12:1 shorts to keepers - this was after he drifted thru the bunker schools while we were bass fishing earlier. I made it a point to hold up our keepers as we passed his boat on the way in - and it wasn't even 10:30 AM.