Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dancingonrocks

Tsunami rods

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

The reason Tsunami Air wave rods no longer come with Fuji Guides is Fuji has decided to drop the Bsvlg 50 size. This is why Lamiglas is changing over to the alconite guides. I will also have a proto type Air wave coming this week . It has all Low rider alconite Guides like the mojo. I'll let you guys know what I think when i test it out.

View Postwhat reel are you guys using on those 10" rods? smile.gif

Steve

I heard zeebass zx0.05 matches well- it's only $1250. It's gonna be my new goto combo when fishing for silversides and penutbunker.

View PostI heard zeebass zx0.05 matches well- it's only $1250. It's gonna be my new goto combo when fishing for silversides and penutbunker.

And when you get into a school of silversides, some b@st@rd on a tiny bike will call all his buddies on this cell phone:

856357878_3b39728b22.jpg

just bought the airwave pretty happy with it. its half a thick and half as light as a pole of similar size. you can cast it all day without strain. now i just need a nice light reliable reel to go with it any suggestions? no van staals not rich enough for 1000 dollar reels.?

I have a 10' from last year. I would like to get an 11' just to have, they are a great rod for the money! I'd be curious to see how it handles with the low riders. I have the Mojo that has them and love it!

I don't thnk they will be available till Fall. Here are the pictures of the new Air Wave. Adjustable Balance Weight Butt Cap, All Fuji Alconite low Rider Guides , Fuji Seat X Grip over Cork Tape Grips.