Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sudsy

Norin Rad was here ??

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Sinkhole or could Galactus be approaching cwm31.gif ??

Guatemala-Sinkhole_20100531210322_640_48

No, your eyes haven't deceived you. By now we're certain you've seen the photo of the enormous sinkhole in Guatemala City, and though some might have thought it was the work of an avid fan of Photoshop -- sadly it's not fake.

As the death toll from Tropical Storm Agatha was raised to at least 179 people across Central America, the massive sinkhole in question caused by rains from the storm swallowed a three-story clothing factory and left one man missing.

The seemingly never ending hole appears to be about 200 feet deep, according to numerous reports.

What I don't get, is this is the 2nd giant sinkhole there. WTH is going on under that country??? I would NOT like living there, lol.

If it is Silver Surfer...all we need is Alba to make all lovey to stop the maddness. heart.gif

View PostIt really does look fake.

You know what I heard .

It was a test whole for a diamond mine ???? headscratch.gif Years back that is how they did it . They just filled it in like in the early 60 . Years went by and it fell in at the drill points .

Does this hold water ? Have no idea !

View PostWhat I don't get, is this is the 2nd giant sinkhole there. WTH is going on under that country??? I would NOT like living there, lol.

If it is Silver Surfer...all we need is Alba to make all lovey to stop the maddness. heart.gif

Limestone. King of Prussia, PA is riddled with them.

THIS IS SPARTA! errr GUATEMALA !

View PostSinkhole or could Galactus be approaching cwm31.gif ??

Guatemala-Sinkhole_20100531210322_640_48

No, your eyes haven't deceived you. By now we're certain you've seen the photo of the enormous sinkhole in Guatemala City, and though some might have thought it was the work of an avid fan of Photoshop -- sadly it's not fake.

As the death toll from Tropical Storm Agatha was raised to at least 179 people across Central America, the massive sinkhole in question caused by rains from the storm swallowed a three-story clothing factory and left one man missing.

The seemingly never ending hole appears to be about 200 feet deep, according to numerous reports.