Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifishforbass

Obama's strength

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

You know all the republicans keep saying Obama is weak on national defense but another alqada leader was killed in pakistan he attacks and alqada in yemen i think he is allot stronger then most people give him credit for he just does not brag about it he just does it

View PostYou know all the republicans keep saying Obama is weak on national defense but another alqada leader was killed in pakistan he attacks and alqada in yemen i think he is allot stronger then most people give him credit for he just does not brag about it he just does it

I think he should be congratulated for continuing the fine work G.W. Bush started with the predator drone attacks in Pakistan. Got no problem with him in this regard. Did you feel the same way when Bush was doing the same thing?

I'd like to point out the neither Bush or Obama have or had crap to do with killing terrorists. Ever.

Try thanking intel and your soldiers. You really think they call Obama before strikes? Really?

And I agree with FnM. Pakistan sucks. Period. Bunch of loons there.

View PostI'd like to point out the neither Bush or Obama have or had crap to do with killing terrorists. Ever.

Try thanking intel and your soldiers. You really think they call Obama before strikes? Really?

certainly there are briefings and the parameters for strikes are discussed and agreed to - not taking away that the men and women on the ground do the heavy lifiting.

View PostI think he should be congratulated for continuing the fine work G.W. Bush started with the predator drone attacks in Pakistan. Got no problem with him in this regard. Did you feel the same way when Bush was doing the same thing?

View PostGreen Berets, Delta Force, and US Navy SEALS kill terrorists, Obama does'nt.

This latest kill was high-value; scratch the #3 Al Qaeda man.

Knight: Your months-past approving comment about U.S. drone tactics was right on target.

News for drone kills # 3aVy5zYvqmr0J

Reuters Al Qaeda No. 3 Killed in U.S. Missile Strike - 1 hour ago

The CIA does not comment on drone strikes and wont confirm that is carries ... He told Fox on Tuesday although these kills are small victories for the US, ...

Knight771's comment is not overdue. He has expressed his support for the expansion of the war effort in the AfPak theater before.

He does have some reservations about other things Obama - I have that impression. wink.gif

View PostI'd like to point out the neither Bush or Obama have or had crap to do with killing terrorists. Ever.

There you go.....ya beat me to it again Mokes icon14.gif

View PostGreen Berets, Delta Force, and US Navy SEALS kill terrorists, Obama does'nt.

Don't forget the CIA, they handle most of the drone attacks.

[quote=BrianBM;7266513

He does have some reservations about other things Obama - I have that impression. wink.gif

How could you possibly form such an impression?

smile.gif

I think the Pres gets too much credit or blame with the military.

How much does Obama or Bush really have to do with the war on a day to day basis?

Im glad to hear the news, but Im not ready to applaud Obama on it, but Im also not going to say anything bad about his handling of the military..

View PostI think he should be congratulated for continuing the fine work G.W. Bush started with the predator drone attacks in Pakistan. Got no problem with him in this regard. Did you feel the same way when Bush was doing the same thing?

yes i did feel the same way when bush first started the drone attacks but obama stepped them up a bit especially in yemansmile.gif