Great Trip - Adirondacks

tommyboyNJ

Just got back from a fantastic week with the family in the Indian Lake area. Fished most days and caught a ton on weedless worms and small minnow like flies I had tied up for the 5 wt. Heres some pics:

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

View PostI have a house in Indian Lake. was up there this weekend too and caught 6 smallmouth bass in the Indian River. What bodies of water were you fishing?

I caught that trout on the the river and all the bass came out of indian lake. We stayed in a rental off of Beech Trail Road. Place was stunning.

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

pretty place...i have spent a few novembers in the woods deer hunting on the shore...damn it can get cold...my buddy caught a brown trout the size of my leg from shore while we were making camp.

No people were ever yet benefited by riches if their prosperity corrupted their virtue....
-Theodore Roosevelt

Ya' gotsta' love the 'Dacks. My fondest fishing experiences were from there. I know the Indian Lake region somewhat, but not nearly as well as I knew the Speculator/Lake Pleasant/Wells down to Hope/Northville areas. Along Route 30. That was my stomping grounds.

My Smallmouth/Brook Trout memories live fondly within my mind to this very day. heart.gif

May/June may well be the primo fishing time in the Adirondacks. clapping.gif

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."