Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beachwalker

white girl or hot black girl

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Its been quite a while for me. After all this time NOW I have the chance for a hot black girl, or a so so white girl. To tell the truth, im leaning towards the black girl, only because ive never had thta yet.Dark beach, blanket and booyah.I dont want a girlfriend. I just want to get shagged.What do u all think???

Go for the one that looks to be a funner boots knocking session. Hotness is useless if the girl is boring. You wanna push ass with the one thats gonna get freaky, skin color dont matter.

Neither...

you should get yourself one of dem avatar chicks

you know what they say, once you go blue

just remember there names. I dont think they'd respond well to "hey so so white girl or hey hot black girl"

ummm if your not looking for a girlfriend... why not hit both? if you really have the option of either one, just set up different night... DUHH!!!

get on my level.

African american chicks are just like any other race, when i lived in new orleans, your options for a caucasian girl were slim to none.... that town has a high populous of asian and african american women.... the best 2 years of my young adult life... cwm15.gif