'Prepare for war' on tea partiers, gun owners, says New Black Panther

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-95040029.html

'Prepare for war' on tea partiers, gun owners, says New Black Panther chairman

By: David Freddoso

Online Opinion Editor

05/27/10 2:34 PM EDT

When they're not intimidating voters, the New Black Panther Party also holds conventions. This year's is in Atlanta. At the risk of giving them attention, here's an inflammatory quote from their party chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq.

"With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!"

I get this warm, fuzzy feeling when I remember that the Justice Department dropped the voter-intimidation judgments it had already won against this party's model citizens.

View Posthttp://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-95040029.html

'Prepare for war' on tea partiers, gun owners, says New Black Panther chairman

By: David Freddoso

Online Opinion Editor

05/27/10 2:34 PM EDT

When they're not intimidating voters, the New Black Panther Party also holds conventions. This year's is in Atlanta. At the risk of giving them attention, here's an inflammatory quote from their party chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq.

"With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!"

I get this warm, fuzzy feeling when I remember that the Justice Department dropped the voter-intimidation judgments it had already won against this party's model citizens.

EmblemoftheBlackPantherPartyof1966inOakl

pmo_black_panthers_bw_620_t450.jpg

Hueybobby.jpg

Amazing. Simply amazing.

This has been happening for how long?, yet a group of basically older, working class, non violent taxpayers get hammered if they organize to voice their constitutional rights, addressing the government. Called Tea Baggers by the POS president no less headscratch.gif

Yep, nothing wrong here, move along, nothing to see.

This world gets more absurd by the second.

View PostAmazing. Simply amazing.

This has been happening for how long?, yet a group of basically older, working class, non violent taxpayers get hammered if they organize to voice their constitutional rights, addressing the government. Called -------s by the POS president no less headscratch.gif

Yep, nothing wrong here, move along, nothing to see.

This world gets more absurd by the second.

Is you be skeered of the Black Panthers?

The BPP will never,ever produce the numbers or the hunting/marksman skills required for a true militia.,,,Running the mouth will only hurt them before they can start an organized training camp.Plus they dont like the rain or the cold.

Don't be surprised. Just another insult to injury. No matter what happens just be prepared. When the black folk get together and rally its just another bbq but god help if the white man get together its racism.

LOCK and LOAD!

View PostNo. But am scared of a government that seems to attack the lawful on all fronts, yet ignores the unlawful.

^^^^^This is what all of us should be scared of. From the government dropping the voter intimidation issue by the black panthers, to ramming through health care reform with all the bribes, to pressuring sestak to get out of a congressional race, to being against a states rights to secure it's borders because the federal government won't enforce its own laws, to appointing self-avowed commies to czar positions.....etc., etc, etc.

Yes we all should be scared....get out there in November.

It seems the talk of Revolution backfired on the tea bag party.

so now they are pointing at other groups,

it's La Rasa,

it's the Black Panthers.

"when WE promised armed rebellion it was done with love".

apparently someone got the memo out,

cause there have been a few of these threads,

and the "don't tread on me/rebellion" talk from the right wing has been silenced.

View PostIt seems the talk of Revolution backfired on the tea bag party.

it's La Rasa,

it's the Black Panthers.

and the "don't tread on me/rebellion" talk from the right wing has been silenced.

We know which side you'd be on.

View PostIt seems the talk of Revolution backfired on the tea bag party.

it's La Rasa,

it's the Black Panthers.

Hasn't even started yet. Thanks for your support in taking back our country.

When I read that BPP statement, my first thought was Bring it on BRAA.

But the second thought was, isn't this what the folks in charge want? They want the citizens at each others throat, while they plunder the fruits of both sides collective labor.

So no, I hope both sides don't carry this to far.