Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nebe

kayak fishing in the canal

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

launched at the herring run and worked a tube and worm down to the MMA... Bailed fish all the way down. couple 30 lbers and a 40.

kidding.. tongue.gif

I hear you can skish in the eddy that forms beyond the center pileings of the Bourne bridge- eddy will hold you in place for a whole tide.

View PostI hear you can skish in the eddy that forms beyond the center pileings of the Bourne bridge- eddy will hold you in place for a whole tide.

Tagger is going to Block tomorrow. Have to find someone else to do the holding.

How stupid do you think people are anyway?

Everybody knows you cant work a tube and worm properly in the canal. Especially from a yak. Ya think Im an idiot?

View PostI hear you can skish in the eddy that forms beyond the center pileings of the Bourne bridge- eddy will hold you in place for a whole tide.

You gotta watch out though, because they retract those center pilings when a barge comes through. And then, it's like a freaking tidal bore cwm31.gif

View PostNah.. you just drop your jig down and snag bottom. it acts like an anchor. I saw it on charlie moore's fishing show. cwm27.gif

I hope you're not using Power Pro, then cwm31.gif

Try dragging a clambrella through there from your yak...you wouldn't make it 100yds before every hook was loaded with 30lb bass icon25.gif You'd be lucky to get back to shore HappyWave.gif

TimS

View PostYou gotta watch out though, because they retract those center pilings when a barge comes through. And then, it's like a freaking tidal bore cwm31.gif

i just spent the weekend at a "tidal bore" and it was damn near perfect.