Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
member_54846

Please help!!!

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Hey ya"ll. First post and its urgent. Im getting married in two weeks and afterwords me and the wedding party are going to milford to a beach house for 4 days. The houses back door touches the surf at high tide and according to the owner u can hit blues right out the back. Im a inland fisherman and this year caught my first striper on the river. I have a rod for the shore but have no clue what to do for bait. Live, cut, plastic, wood,etc.? Line strength? and tactic. Cheaper ideas would be great but im not afraid to spend some dough on some good fishin! Any suggestions would be great and im open to a phone call. thanks

Am I reading this correctly, you and the wedding party are renting a house on the beach for 4 days right after the wedding? Where's the new wife going for those 4 days? You don't need help on fishing, you need help on women for as you say "have no clue what to do".

I can just envision your wife shoving your fishing rod in the garbage disposal like on the TV commercial yelling "Your not going fishing today"...

Then show her your Thunder Stick..................tongue.gif

You have the rod, but what reel? Ask the owner what they get them on. Bluefish like tins, Kastmasters and Hopkins types.

And, congratulations on your tying the knot. May your honeymoon be an eventful one with many bluefish!smile.gif

View PostAm I reading this correctly, you and the wedding party are renting a house on the beach for 4 days right after the wedding? Where's the new wife going for those 4 days? You don't need help on fishing, you need help on women for as you say "have no clue what to do".

Agree. Is that your honeymoon? You are setting yourself up for a life time of having this !@#$ thrown in your face.