WTT: VS 150 black USA

I am looking to trade my VS 150 black, USA made, with fireline for a similar sized / capacity spinner plus cash.

The VS 150 black is bailless, made in USA, counterweight on outside of rotor, sealed drag, box and bag.

pics in post #14 of this thread

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=728513

if we're looking for a shark we're not gonna find him on the land

View PostAre you interested in a trade for non-fishing related items?

I have 2 704's, 4 710's and a 722z

View Posti have bm, rm,blueshark, fixter,grs, blacklabel, mac and bigrock plugs for trade if you want,

thanks but not looking for plugs or non fishing related; as stated in my post looking for a spinner plus cash

moiman either the saltist or saragosa would interest me, i am not familiar with the saragosa let me look into it

View PostI have a nib saltist 4500, a used saragosa 6000 and a used stella 6000f. Let me know if interested in any and how much cash on top. Can post pics of reels that you are interested in. What value do you put your vs at?

I would be interested in either the saltist 4500 or saragosa 6000, lets say 500 for the VS, didnt realize you're in HI until just now, not sure shipping a 500 reel is such a great idea, but we could work it out

golden-- not interested in the 100 VS, and I think an 8000 saragosa is too big for what I need

How's about both reels + $80. The saltist is nib and the saragosa is in excellent condition. Minor scuffs on the rotor edge and bottom of the reel. In the last pic, it looks like the stem of the saragosa has a scratdh but is only the flash from the camera. It is spooled w/new iron thread 30lb braid. Only couple wraps of mono as backing.

I've traded saltiga' and stella's here before with no problems. Just send priority mail w/ signature confirmation and insured.

What would you rate the vs cos./mech? Any chips, scratches?

View PostHow's about both reels + $80. The saltist is nib and the saragosa is in excellent condition. Minor scuffs on the rotor edge and bottom of the reel. In the last pic, it looks like the stem of the saragosa has a scratdh but is only the flash from the camera. It is spooled w/new iron thread 30lb braid. Only couple wraps of mono as backing.

I've traded saltiga' and stella's here before with no problems. Just send priority mail w/ signature confirmation and insured.

What would you rate the vs cos./mech? Any chips, scratches?

View PostDyna King Fly Tying Vise??

FTG no thanks on the vise

moiman, the reel has no chips or scratches, small marks, if you will that show up with black VS, Ill take more detailed pics if necessary, the reel is 8 or 9 out of 10 cosm and 10 mech. I 've been reading reviews of both of your reels and it seems the daiwa saltrist would not be appropriaet for my fiashing, I would only be interested in the saragosa

attachment.php?attachmentid=355024&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=355025&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=355026&stc=1