Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wurk2Fish

While YOU were distracted:

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Could happen but the euro will need a total turn around and the US will need more than just status quo news. Some bad stuff would have to happen. I am not a believer in the shape of a chart always predicts right. It's about 50/50 just like what the talking heads have to say......

A downside to 81 is conservative and I think the odds are much better than 50/50 to the downside. The fact that gold has not budged from the 1200 level despite the parabolic rise is telling, considering that gold was at the 1200 level late last year when the dollar was at 74.

Thanks Copycat for posting this up "opened"!

Shame you can't get these guys to take an hour out of their lives to see what "is more than likely about to occur"!

They still think it's getting bettercwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

W2F still posting Doomsday.....

I personally could care less what happens to this country anymore. Let it burn. We're all screwed anyways.

View PostW2F still posting Doomsday.....

I personally could care less what happens to this country anymore. Let it burn. We're all screwed anyways.

Yea........you're right! We're screwed.....it's only gonna get much, MUCH worse!!! But when I say "worse"....that's where you ought to REALLY start getting worried!

Can't say I didn't warn ya's thoughwink.gif

Thanks for the post W2F!

The video is eye opening in its ability to put things in perspective.

And it is not looking good.

yet, day to day, "normal" people, those not on the internet wink.gif, see nothing. That train is coming down the tracks, yet we sit on the rails, not seeing the lights.

As far as perspective, was watching an old Abbott and Costello movie, Buck Privates?, and it was just interesting to see the manufacturing power we had here, in 1941, as they showed the manufacturing power of the US in an entertainment flick.

Just saw it and said "We could not do that today in any way shape or form".

Even if we tried and were aware, we could not get out of this trains way.

Not at this point.

Wait till the unemployment time dries up cwm31.gif

View PostW2F still posting Doomsday.....

Mokes, I understand your frustration, but put that frustration to work trying to take our country back. It can start in ernest in November for sure, but be vocal to those you know that can be reasoned with. An get it to spread.

I for one will not go down doing nothing.

When do you predict the end will come?

From now to this November gives us 6 month still 12-1.

Think we will last till the fall run? I hope so, and I hope I don't have to keep those big fish for my survival this winter.