Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bunkerchunker

Regulating

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I have a 2008 26' and love it......unfortunately it's for sale due to lack of time and a growing family. I will buy another one in a few years when the kids are old enough to fish.

I wanted one real bad, but the $$$ was just too much when I was shopping. I ended up with a used Hydra Sports Vector CC. Used 23 Regs back 4 years were still in the 45-60k range in NJ. I test drove a couple, Fell in love, and then decided to wait until maybe my next boat in 7-10 years. They ride amazing in the ocean even on a nasty NE or SE wind. I always admire them when I see one.

View PostI have a 2008 26' and love it......unfortunately it's for sale due to lack of time and a growing family. I will buy another one in a few years when the kids are old enough to fish.

Best ride out there, bar none!

26' will be next one. What are you running for power, what's it got for hours, do you have any pics, and what are you looking to get for it?

look on page 19 (I think) for mine..... hse's for sale right now though.

no money

no time

no interest from the family

View PostBest ride out there, bar none!

26' will be next one. What are you running for power, what's it got for hours, do you have any pics, and what are you looking to get for it?

I have twin Yami 250's with 400 hours, mostly from trolling. Its fully loaded with twin Raymarine E120s, 48mile high def radar, high def broadband sounder, 3 sided enclosure, leaning post live well, transom live well, upgraded pumps, kicking stereo system with sub woofer and amps.

its the best deal out there, just a bad time to sell a boat. I'm selling it for almost 20 grand less than I owe on it.....ouch.

You can see it on Boattrader, its the one in Kinnelon NJ.