Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skippylures

Sat-night Surf-chat, wk#1

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

For some time, guys have been taken advantage of the" Live interactive builders forum" Tim has provided for us.beers.gif If you are serious about plugbuilding, flytying, rodbuilding, we want you to know there is a group of people just like you.bigeyes.gif your head will explode with the wealth of info you take from a live interactive chat, believe me when I tell you it has increased my capabilities tenfoldcwm15.gif

We will start slow at first, learning together to post pics. and video in live format, with a dash of skype for the luckydogshighfive.gif

Some really Big Cheeses have sent me plugs for the givaways, I am going to give the first weeks plug... along with Leftys iwata eclipse givaway.

Tomorrow night, and all saturdays at ten pm live surfchatHappyWave.gif

View PostCrying like a rat eating onions.... I'm gonna miss the first one... heading down to the cottage for the weekend..... no internet connection frown.gif

I'm gonna miss like 3 if these are done weekly. frown.gif Gone for 3 Saturdays next month to the Cape. On the upside...I'll be fishing......

Can't change the dates either. Learning something is better than nothing though. biggrin.gif

View PostCrying like a rat eating onions.... I'm gonna miss the first one... heading down to the cottage for the weekend..... no internet connection frown.gif

A rat, eating onions?confused.gif northern thing I am surecwm13.gif

Must be the far north Skip. Them rats up there will eat anything I guess.

I hope to be there Skip if I'm not fishing the night tide.

I've learned alot from you guys on Sat nights. highfive.gif

this is prolly a dumb question but what time does this start? Does this take place in the surf chat room on the top of this page ( the banner up top)? everytime I go on the surfchat theres nobody else in there?lol really would like to learn a bunch more from some experts. Thanks

View Postthis is prolly a dumb question but what time does this start? Does this take place in the surf chat room on the top of this page ( the banner up top)? everytime I go on the surfchat theres nobody else in there?lol really would like to learn a bunch more from some experts. Thanks

not a dumb question at all ryan, click on the surfchat icon at the top of the page, then enter the lounge, if you have not been there before it will ask you to register, sometimes there is no one in there, sat. night at ten there isbeers.gif