Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Happy Friday! What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, pooping, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,

beer, fishing, hockey, beer. My only issue is I am not sure what to fish for and where to go. My choices are Walleye, stripers, LM SM.

My spots are

For Stripers I have two choices The river or the beach

For walleye I have one choice the art museum

For LM SM i have a couple spots that i can hit. Some of the spots fit right in with my weekend travel plans.

I got my hat ready, I hope i have some luck.

View Postto thank every vet i see.. to remember all who gave all and those that still are today !!! heart.gif

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

I will work in some baseball too. And drinking. And working a grill.

BBQ'ing, Fishing, Kayaking,

Hitting some lakes in PA,

And Thanking all those that made the ultimate sacrifice so that we are FREE to spend such weekends Where and How we please.

Thank you all who have served, are Serving, and family members of such,

View PostFishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, pooping, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,Fishing, drinking, BBQing,

That's my weekend in a nutshell. biggrin.gifbeers.gifbeers.gifbiggrin.gif

View Postto thank every vet i see.. to remember all who gave all and those that still are today !!! heart.gif

Old vets I know will be well treated this weekend.

Other stuff: BMW bikers blowout, fun in the machine shop, bike rides, CHOWHOUND ALERTS, etc.

Saturday, plumbing, painting and electrical.

Sunday, laminate floor and more painting.

Monday, assemble a kitchen island and hopefully install a sink.

Tuesday I go in for surgery and I'm down for the summer frown.gif

Saturday.. baking a cake, some brownies, making a giant bowl of macaroni salad and decorating.

Sunday.... having a big giant family party because my nephew (the troubled one) passed his GED test and now has a high school diploma.

Monday.... workin.

View Post

Monday.... workin.

that's Un-American. cwm13.gif

actually, I volunteered to work Monday, practically begged, now that I get overtime. cwm27.gif begging didn't work, though. frown.gif

View PostSaturday.. baking a cake, some brownies, making a giant bowl of macaroni salad and decorating.

Sunday.... having a big giant family party because my nephew (the troubled one) passed his GED test and now has a high school diploma.

Monday.... workin.

I'm having macaroni and cheese for dinner.