Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Alberto

Is your cookie jar full?

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

I know mine is just about emptied with spider webs and moldy crud. How about giving this old salty bum a lesson or two. It's time to start replenishing!

"Crazy" Alberto

How about a nice lobster dinner for the missus wink.gif preferrably ones you get form a tank , not a belly biggrin.gifcwm27.gif,

How about haveing a garage sale and gettin rid of some of the stuff(plugs) in there to make room for HER stuff wink.gif

I can't even find my cookie jar! cwm14.gif

BZ...nice clam shower ya got the other night cwm27.gif

Alberto, might I suggest you update the big photo you leave on the table so Donna remembers what you look like while yer gone? wink.gif That oughta be worth a few points!

TimS

Last week was my wife's B-day. Went to dinner, then surprised her with a night away from the kids- champaigne, etc. My jar is brimming. (p.s. snuck in last night w/out waking her wink.gif)

Now for Alberto- I'm gonna need some time to think about this one. Start with this easy one- mention in the AM that you're thinking about going fishing that night( whether you are or not). Come home instead with a chick movie and a bottle of wine stating, "Ah, I decided to stay home with you. I can fish any old time."

One other piece of advise from psych 101- if you have multiple pieces of bad news, tough requests, etc.; deliver them all at once. If you have multiple gifts, glad tidings, etc.; spread them out. NEVER put 2 gifts in one box- wrap them separately to ensure full credit.

------------------

tophat.gif

Fishin' ain't easy, but it sure is fun.

[This message has been edited by richs (edited 07-27-2001).]

Oh Crazy One,

I'll second Rich's suggestion;

Mention in the AM that you're thinking about going fishing that night( whether you are or not). Come home instead with a chick movie and a bottle of wine stating, "Ah, I decided to stay home with you. I can fish any old time."

This has worked for me MANY times in many different applications (not just fishing) smile.gif Good luck,

KenK

Hey guys... some of the advises are really good... but some are just plain NO GOOD! Come on now.... please leave my garage alone!

Keep them coming folks... because I sure need them! wink.gif

"Crazy" Alberto

ps: What is this about BrianZ and the clams???? Do tell!

from a post by me in the NJforum :

<<the only bass that gave me evidence of what it was eating puked up all over my face partially digested clam /mussel peices.>>

the funniest thing was when Mike said "good thing Alberto isn't here 'cause he'd be licking your face" that was really funny and almost worth me getting vomitted on by a rat bass !!! stunk bad too!! smile.gif

maybe you should enlighten SOL about how those lobsters you been munchin on wink.gif

[This message has been edited by BrianZ (edited 07-27-2001).]

CA, first send some flowers or Roses to her job, then you bring her a nice lunch that ya made all by yer self! When she gets home from work have a warm bubble bath ready for her. As shes taking her bath tell her your gonna take her out for dinner at a 5star restourant. After the romantic dinner you can take her for a little walk on the beach(dont bring a fishing rod with ya either CA, this may put ya right back where ya started)wink.gif Take her away for the weekend, some place shes allways wanted to go but hasnt yet!

Hope this helps

SF

------------------

Is it Hot in here, or is it just me!!!

Get her a gift as well CA, this will not doit alone, so throw in some or all of the above. This should fill ther jar up for ya.smile.gif

SF

------------------

Is it Hot in here, or is it just me!!!

Maybe some flowers sent to her before you get home and one real fine dinner at her favorite restaurant . then maybe a snuggle on the couch with her favorite man and favorite movie a bottle of her favorite wine or juice . . Now if I did this at home my wife would figure Im going fishing for an extended period or maybe I was unfaithful . being home taking care of the kids and giving her time alone to do her thing gets my jar pretty full .

Alberto - as a wife of a fisherman take heed on the following advice . . .

First of all, everyone has excellent ideas, however, suspicion will arise if it is all too glamorous. A smile here, hand holding there, long walks . . . it is the little things that mean a lot. Leave little notes around where she will find them, use her lipstick and write a love note on the bathroom mirror, send flowers, massage her feet, make dinner . . . do a little each day, not all at once . . .tell her she is the love of your life, beautiful . . .

Da' Wife

[Wait, STOP EVERYTHING.... CaroleS has spoken! .... Must take notes! cwm15.gifHappyWave.gif....

Got it...These are great tips and I really appreciate it! Keep them coming because I plan to keep fishing really hard before the year is over. biggrin.gif Question... If I clean my fishing rooms and garage, is that good for Brownie point?

"Crazy" Alberto