Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ketch69

WTB Rod Bulding Equipment

10 posts in this topic

I have always had the itch to build a rod or two. Now I have a couple new reels so I want to build rods for them. I have nothing to start with. Looking to buy a wrapper( power or hand either will work), drying motor and maybe even a couple blanks and other rod components. Thinking about building a 10' conventional to throw 4-6oz and bait as well as a 10' to 11' conventional to throw 2-5oz plugs, tins and jigs.

Dean

I have a bunch of stuff I ordered for a buddy and he didn't need it... all brand new and it will prob cover you, lemme get a list of prices up 4 you, it should be what you need

View PostI have a bunch of stuff I ordered for a buddy and he didn't need it... all brand new and it will prob cover you, lemme get a list of prices up 4 you, it should be what you need

Thanks

Ketch I've got tons of blanks, guides, reel seats, cork rings, and thread. I also have an older Pac Bay power wrapper/dryer that needs a new rubber piece for one of the jaw chucks.

View PostKetch I've got tons of blanks, guides, reel seats, cork rings, and thread. I also have an older Pac Bay power wrapper/dryer that needs a new rubber piece for one of the jaw chucks.

I will send you a pm later when I get home with a little more detail about what I am looking for as far as blanks ans other components. How much are you looking to get for the wrapper? Does it have a model number so I can look it up and check it out?

Dean

I figured I'd sell it for $100. I just don't need it. I bought a Renzetti about a week before I bought an entire lot of rod building stuff, including the vise. I'm not sure of the model #, but the wrapper was used by a professional builder so its not junk. If you want I can post pics for you.

View PostI figured I'd sell it for $100. I just don't need it. I bought a Renzetti about a week before I bought an entire lot of rod building stuff, including the vise. I'm not sure of the model #, but the wrapper was used by a professional builder so its not junk. If you want I can post pics for you.

Sweet. We will work out the details.

Thanks

Thread Closed

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0