Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxfai

WTB - cod jigs

14 posts in this topic

View PostSomehow got addicted to deep sea boat fishing. Looking for a few god jigs for a trip mid next month, used or new.

You need to contact "crabbypatty", he made up a bunch at leadfest. You should also seriusly consider attending the next leadfest. PM me if you want more info.

On edit: Make sure to follow all SOL rules regarding buying/selling, I don't want Tim to give me trouble for suggesting anyone attempt to subvert the rules, that is NOT my intentions!

View PostThanks for the info BJ. I think I saw it was in RI isn't it?

Yes, not long ride, and definitely worth it just for the people you'd meet. Or the food. or the stuff you make & swap & share. Any one reason is good enough, but all 3 rock.

Back to the topic. Good luck finging your cod jigs. icon14.gif

I am looking for just a couple, like 3 -5. I am unsure of the weight, but I think they use 15-24 oz on the boat for deep sea cod? Diamond Jig I think that's what it's called. Some of them are like banana shaped.

View PostHi Foxfai,

Would you be interested in few seven seas Hooker Jigs in Pink and white? 120g and 160g? If so I can post pictures..

Thanks,

Will

Sorry, I think those aren't heavy enough.

I live within 10 minutes of you (Charlestown) and have some Cod jigs in the 16 oz size I would offer at a very fair price. The were bought off fleabay 2 seasons ago. If interested I would offer them at $8.50 each. Or (3) for $25. I think my cost was $9.50 plus shipping so I think this is fair. Plus they were dunked once so not "new" perse. Although in perfect working order without rust or an Blem's. Let me know and we can meet up in person if it makes sense. And I can meet in the middle or deliver sometime over the weekend.

Thanks!

Ctown

View PostYou need to contact "crabbypatty", he made up a bunch at leadfest. You should also seriusly consider attending the next leadfest. PM me if you want more info.

On edit: Make sure to follow all SOL rules regarding buying/selling, I don't want Tim to give me trouble for suggesting anyone attempt to subvert the rules, that is NOT my intentions!

crabbypatty's jigs CATCH! clapping.gif

At least they did for me. Not sure how he made out with them. cwm27.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0