• Oil Spill

• Healthcare Bill

• Bil Clinton has kept his mouth and pants shutwink.gif
As Secretary of the State she has to show progress with:

• the US Mexico Border

• China

• NK

• Iran/Middle East

just curious what points of progress you can share on the above issues-I think she has been barely visible and has not done much at all

View PostHypothetical: Palin vs Clinton in 2012, who wins?

Is that even debateable?

I voted for Hilary in 2008 and if she ran in 2016 we would have to see.

She can't/won't run in 2012...the incumbant president is always pushed not a new candidate.

There's no need to stand on top of a rock when the water's 6 inches deep around you and you're wearing waders - you're at cuttyhunk damnit, be hardcore. -EBHarvey

View Postjust curious what points of progress you can share on the above issues-I think she has been barely visible and has not done much at all

I agree, I don't think she has made any progress. I believe the areas under her responsibility are moving in the wrong direction. I still think poor or marginal performance abroad is an easy sell than poor or marginal domestic performance IMHO.

The grass is always greener...... I personally still believe had McCain won our current situation would be much much worse. As far as down the road(10+ years) things might have been better with McCain getting in. Time will tell.

Create instead of living off the buying and selling of others.......

View PostThe grass is always greener...... I personally still believe had McCain won our current situation would be much much worse. As far as down the road(10+ years) things might have been better with McCain getting in. Time will tell.

Spainiard,

I am curious. I am no McCain fan ---- but PLEASE tell me what/how could anything be worse than with this joker that we have now?

Biggestsquid
"You fish and then you die --- or you don't fish and die anyway. Your choice."

Why else would Clinton crony Carvelle be coming out so hard againt O'B if it weren't for a pre 2012 stage setting. Just my opinion though, I could be wrong.smile.gif

"In the beginning, God..."
"Blessing come from many directions. Make sure you look around."  Rickman