Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChocoLab

Ocean Lures

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I see from their website that a lot of shops down towards the cape carry them. can anyone tell me which ones have a good selection from these guys? I have a couple and really like their build and action.

View PostI see from their website that a lot of shops down towards the cape carry them. can anyone tell me which ones have a good selection from these guys? I have a couple and really like their build and action.

Well.....a few of the better shops for a lure selection are right before the Bourne Bridge.

M&D's Tackle in Wareham has a great selection of plugs and lures. Red Tops has a lot of stuff too.

It depends on what you really are looking for.

The Hook Up in Orleans has the ENTIRE line of Ocean Lures. They are generally the first shop to stock the new stuff. Eric makes sure he has everything Ocean Lures offers on hand.

canal bait and tackle has them. i was there when he dropped them off last Sat. Just watch out for the grumpy sob who owns the place

View Postcanal bait and tackle has them. i was there when he dropped them off last Sat. Just watch out for the grumpy sob who owns the place

HAHAHAHA.........................cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

View PostCanal Bait and Tackle, just picked up the 4oz 6" mack?, its the bombicon14.gif

That might be something I'm interested in.cwm15.gif Do they make anything in 3oz too?