Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benny Raw

Higher end mower and trimmer

16 posts in this topic

Ariens self propelled 21" 190cc Briggs and Stratton 650 two seasons old but it's had very light use. $250 o.b.o

P5260019.jpg

Red Max TR 2300s straight shaft Trimmer, same condition as mower. $100 o.b.o

P5260020.jpg

Pick up only in Toms River and it's got to be before June 1.

View PostWhat model is the mower, and does it have a bagger?

911111 sp 21 lm

I've got the bagger, several Qt's of oil and maybe a couple other accessories in the shed, unused.

Very nice machine, it starts right up and hasn't given me any issues, I'm just moving to a house with no lawn. I'm not sure I have fuel for it , I have to check but if you bring a little 50/1 oil/gas mixture we can start it up. I haven't used it yet this year but I don't foresee any issues.

I'm off of Fisher Blvd in Toms River.

View PostIf the mower becomes available again, and you'd take $200, I'll take it, but need a reply ASAP. Looking to pick something up this weekend.

I tried to shoot you a PM but your inbox is full. I hope this is OK to post here.

Unfortunately I just moved it to the auction site, I added a buy it now option for $200 after I saw your post though if you want to do a quick search. Obviously I can't post the link, this is a great mower in great shape though. Normally I would have been more patient but I need this stuff gone. smile.gif

Done.

I can pick it up tonight after practice, say 8:30 or so, or tomorrow around 6ish. Will bring fundage.

you can email me using my username at verizon.net, no spaces in the user name.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0