Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Something I noticed today....

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

View Post******

i lost 90 pounds since last year and the heat really isnt bothering me. I may move south.

I hated the heat 50 pounds ago, and I hate it today. Walking into my house in the summer feels the same as jumping into a pool, only you don't get wet.

View PostI hated the heat 50 pounds ago, and I hate it today. Walking into my house in the summer feels the same as jumping into a pool, only you don't get wet.

Same here. AC's.....check. Need a blanket in 95 degrees? Check. I like my house like an icebox. Make the wife's nips stand up.biggrin.gif

I dint put the A/C's in yet , I live on 2nd floor ..... Its like fargen HOTT .

But the 3 Polynesian women with palm fans cooling me off right now are making all this bearable . biggrin.gif

View PostI dint put the A/C's in yet , I live on 2nd floor ..... Its like fargen HOTT .

But the 3 Polynesian women with palm fans cooling me off right now are making all this bearable . biggrin.gif

LIES!!!!!!!

totally messed this up..my 2nd floor (kids bedrooms) gets hot as hell, even if it isnt that hot out (heat from roof)...might have to have them sleep on the pullout tonight...

View PostSpend the afternoon in a mailtruck, whatever the temp is outside add 15 degrees to it.redface.gifkooky.gif

Our trucks are like that. No A/C. Just awful, smelly hotboxes. Brutally humid to boot today.

View PostSame here. AC's.....check. Need a blanket in 95 degrees? Check. I like my house like an icebox. Make the wife's nips stand up.biggrin.gif

I'm the same way...keep the house like an icebox despite the nagging wife.

This morning my wife was holding our 15 month old son, she was in a tank top, no bra, nips out and he latched onto one! She screamed, I laughed, and my son had no idea what was going on. He got a reaction, so he did it again!biggrin.gif

View PostI really swear I am not minding it. I may go south for real. F you Yankees.

You SOB. You know they eat Yankees down South??!! I know right??