Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firstdue

NY-Cops Furious over 'Don't Kill" Bill...

Rate this topic

146 posts in this topic

mad.gif Liberal NY to vote on this ridiculous Law...Now they want Police Officers not to use deadly force in situations where deadly force should be used,ie...a perp that just committed a murder is confronted by Police officers, the perp pulls his gun on Police Officers, this law if it is passed wants the P.O. to shoot to injure, by either shooting the gun out of the hand or shooting the perp in a limb to disable him...Amazing this new world we live in, these damn people care more about the criminals, and terrorists rights then the lives of the hard working americans, yes the "AMERICANS"....its ******G disgustingmad.gif Carry On

Anyone that has a better understanding to this please fill me in

View PostMaybe I am just old school,

but it was drilled into my head at an early age, that if you are confronted with such a situation you shoot the gun out of their hands.

100% of my law enforcement training was to shoot center mass.

Plus, rats get their tongues cut out.

Don't ask what happens if you screw around on another guys wife.

View PostMaybe I am just old school,

but it was drilled into my head at an early age, that if you are confronted with such a situation you shoot the gun out of their hands.

Yeah and when you miss, you have one in the head

View PostIf this bill passes, I'm guessing a lot of officers will be doing mandatory target practice. Due to accidently missing their target.

Exactly. wink.gif

When I was training, I was taught to shoot their hat off, and then when they reached down to pick it up, shoot it again, and again, followed by making them dance.

But, those were different times.smile.gif

View PostShoot the gun out of his hand? srsly? no freakin way. Talk about living in a fantasy world. shakehead.gif

Maybe we should just signal for batman instead.

They want to sissify the entire country to make more of us victims.

View Post100% of my law enforcement training was to shoot center mass.

Same here 100% center mass. You are trained this way because during a high stress situation your fine motor skills are diminised. Therefore you cannot aim like they do on TV. Your bullets also cannot go around corners like Angilina Jolie's can. This type of presision shooting is reserved for snipers. As a street cop you are trained to stop a behavior (use of deadly force against you or 3rd person) the end result is to provide medical attention to the injured.

If this law passes cops will die as they will hesitate to take action

View PostExactly. wink.gif

When I was training, I was taught to shoot their hat off, and then when they reached down to pick it up, shoot it again, and again, followed by making them dance.

But, those were different times.smile.gif

The Lee Van Cleef.

It shakes a perp up and leaves them in NO mood to test ya.