Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ARAT

60lber rumors

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

i keep hearing rumors about a few 60 lb bass that had been caught in jersey this season. but have yet to see one does anyone know if this is true or not? a guy yesterday told me he caught a 62lber that was 60 inches long outta barnaget light. that sounds fishy to me. can anyone help me out?

View PostI heard the guy caught it and had it in a cooler waiting to have it weighed and a racoon drug it off never to be seen again.Lucky thing.

That is too flipping funny...clapping.gifclapping.gifbeers.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif I wonder if she is still around?

View PostThat is too flipping funny...clapping.gifclapping.gifbeers.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif I wonder if she is still around?

Funny how she was in the dreamboat contest every year until " the incident" .

Now you dont hear anything from her .

Caught a 58" fish last Friday on a Popper. The fish may have weighed 60. We put her on the tape measure on the side of the boat. Revived her,and sent her on her way as she went straight to the bottom.

My boat, a guest caught the fish. He was NOT a googan. He decided to release the fish. I think I saw tears in his eyes.

View PostCaught a 58" fish last Friday on a Popper. The fish may have weighed 60. We put her on the tape measure on the side of the boat. Revived her,and sent her on her way as she went straight to the bottom.

My boat, a guest caught the fish. He was NOT a googan. He decided to release the fish. I think I saw tears in his eyes.

Once you got tears, you might as well take the fish.

This is how I see it:

View PostCaught a 58" fish last Friday on a Popper. The fish may have weighed 60. We put her on the tape measure on the side of the boat. Revived her,and sent her on her way as she went straight to the bottom.

highfive.gifhighfive.gif

Way to go...A few measurements and some photos, will make a lifetime of memories. Not to mention one hell of a mount.

He deserves to catch her again in another 10 years when she is over 80lbs.