Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyjake

She didn't cook supper

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

SISSONVILLE, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Police in Kanawha County say it's unlike any case of domestic violence they've ever seen. Sunday night, Beverly Jones says her husband of seven years returned home from a night of drinking with friends. Beverly says her husband, Guy, became upset that his dinner wasn't ready and on the table.

"He started throwing furniture and tore up all the glass tables," Beverly Jones said. "Then he told me I had to get out because he was going to burn the house down. He told me if I didn't get out he would burn me with the house."

Guy followed through with his threat, and a short while later, the Jones' home of 10 years was gone. The whole ordeal has left Beverly and her friends wondering why.

"Why would you burn your own things," Beverly Jones said. "If he didn't want to be with me, all he had to do is say 'I don't want to be with you.'"

For Beverly's best friend, Lana Taylor, seeing everything her friend had ever worked for go up in flames is almost too much. She says the fact it was all over Guy's dinner not being ready makes her even more furious.

"Why," Taylor said. "Why did he feel he had to burn down the house. Why was that so important? Its not like he can't cook. He can cook."

In the end, Beverly says her husband not only destroyed their home, but also their marriage.

"We're headed for divorce court just as fast as I can get there," Beverly Jones said. "I hope I don't see hi

In the 5 years I was married my ex cooked dinner twice... It was so terrible I actually asked her not too anymore.

and Bobby they are in west Virgina so not to sure on the looks but can you say gumhmmerr cwm15.gifwink.gif

What kind of parents name their son something as unimaginable as 'Guy'? It reminds me of people I've known in the past who've named their pet cats and dogs 'Cat' and 'Dog'kooky.gif No wonder the poor 'Guy' has a complex. Does anyone know if there's ever been a female with the name 'Ladie' or 'Woman'? Of course we are talking about W. Virginia, howevercwm27.gif

"Why," Taylor said. "Why did he feel he had to burn down the house. Why was that so important? Its not like he can't cook. He can cook."

He did cook,everything.

smile.gif

View Post"Why," Taylor said. "Why did he feel he had to burn down the house. Why was that so important? Its not like he can't cook. He can cook."

He did cook,everything.

cwm27.gif

View PostWhat kind of parents name their son something as unimaginable as 'Guy'? It reminds me of people I've known in the past who've named their pet cats and dogs 'Cat' and 'Dog'kooky.gif No wonder the poor 'Guy' has a complex. Does anyone know if there's ever been a female with the name 'Ladie' or 'Woman'? Of course we are talking about W. Virginia, howevercwm27.gif

Lady Bird Johnson?

Jake

View PostYa know,if she's hot,I could afford to miss a few dinners.biggrin.gif

View PostHere ya go Bobby..

Mona_Lisa_Wants_Her_Smile_Back.jpg

Bleaccchhk!A face only a brother could love?

View Postif she's hot, she's outta your league

Eff you,junior.You old enough to drink yet?biggrin.gif

he's a real charmer. cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

This photo provided by the West Virginia Regional Jail and Correctional Facility Authority shows Guy Edward Jones. Kanawha County authorities say a marital spat over a late dinner has landed Jones in jail on an arson charge after he came home Sunday, May 23, 2010 and got angry because his wife, Beverly Jones, didn't have dinner on the table. (AP Photo/West Virginia Regional Jail and Correctional Facility Authority)

Photo Credit: AP Photo