Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lockbox

B.M. Atom Jrs. New

8 posts in this topic

I have a few spare B.M. Atom Jrs. i am going to sell all new

1 . Blue Mackerel with eyes new Slight over paint on the mackerel black area Very slight With eyes Not truly noticeable

2. Blurple New mint No eyes

3. Purple top purple bottom lighter screened purple no eyes mint

4. newer color he made very light yellow with light pink going through the lure new mint No eyes Very slight over run of finish

5. Newer color he made Very light yellow with heavy pink on sides no eyes

Any two lures $ 105 shipped

no Photo's all lures have a money back guarantee plus shipping.

View PostIf they're from bob I'd bet they're an old batch. My 0.02.

I would tend to agree it was his description of a newer color that's throwing me off. He does have some of the nicest stuff you see.

I want to add if they are from an older batch I will take the two yellow/pink

View PostIf they're from bob I'd bet they're an old batch. My 0.02.

View PostI would tend to agree it was his description of a ne.wer color that's throwing me off. He does have some of the nicest stuff you see.

the mackerel and the Blurple are from the 02 the other three were obtained in trades in the past two years so to be fair i would say i don't truly know when they were made. i do know that the light yellow was not around in 02 and probably the black top Blurple belly silver purple screen was not around in 02 . One of these days i will unload very old Jr's. and Danny's made around 14 years ago .there paint jobs are much different than anything in the past 8 years i think because of federal law with paints that were used in the old days the paint he used was probably not available ( not on the MARKET ). but boy are they great casters with a very hard paint job very thick coat. They seem a bit heavier than anything made today might of been a more dense wood in those days.

I want to add if they are from an older batch I will take the two yellow/pink

I Truly think that the very light yellw prpbably are not from the 02 batch he made.

Thanks for the explanation Bob. I checked my bm's out and I'm going to pass I think from your description I have that color pattern in a jr and the yellow is lighter than what I'm looking for almost more creamish colored. Sorry for tying up the thread.

View PostThanks for the explanation Bob. I checked my bm's out and I'm going to pass I think from your description I have that color pattern in a jr and the yellow is lighter than what I'm looking for almost more creamish colored. Sorry for tying up the thread.

i do agree it is more a cream with a yellow tint with a pink hue in one lure and the other a heavier pink on the sides with the cream color with a yellow hue to it.. they will catch fish but i do know what you are saying. it was much easier in the old days when yellow was yellow etc. ha ha!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0