Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

I didn't realize righties were such victims

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Tried to find news on Korea this morning before leaving and CNN was off on a tangent. Flipped over to Fox and they were crying about how the MSM was being unfair to Rand Paul and while they were giving Blumenthal a pass.

What a pitiful attempt at playing the victim card. Blumenthal got hammered far worse than Paul ever did by the MSM. I'm sure the Fox loyal must have been clinching their fists with rage because they never watch CNN to know any better.

View PostHow did you not realize this after reading this forum for years?headscratch.gifbiggrin.gif

agreed,

this thread is a scummy lie.

most righties drag their crosses around and hop up on the many times a day.

For supporting my theory

More libs watch fox news than conservatives.

Never saw or heard a conservative refer to or quote anything from fox.

Yet libs can recite the days news on fox on cue

View PostFor supporting my theory

Because they Quote Rush, Hannity, or Coultur

View PostFor supporting my theory

I love how 'most every lib that quotes Hannity, Rush, Fox, etc. almost always starts their tirade, post, polemic, statement etc. with "I was flipping through the channels and I just happened to hear......"

I don't have time to watch any other news station.... I'm way too busy building my house of potato's and clearing fields of fire. cwm13.gif

View PostTried to find news on Korea this morning before leaving and CNN was off on a tangent. Flipped over to Fox and they were crying about how the MSM was being unfair to Rand Paul and while they were giving Blumenthal a pass.

What a pitiful attempt at playing the victim card. Blumenthal got hammered far worse than Paul ever did by the MSM. I'm sure the Fox loyal must have been clinching their fists with rage because they never watch CNN to know any better.

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=732904

Back so soon?

You know that Blumenthal had absolutely no rational reason to say he served in Vietnam right?

You know that Rand Paul was being consistent with his views about what the government has the power to regulate right? He's getting beat up as a racist because he thinks the government doesn't have the power to force businesses to run their business however the government wants it to run.

If you can't see that is different from absolutely falsely claiming Vietnam service while meriting the exact same response from the MSM, maybe you should go back to fishing...

View Post"I was flipping through the channels and I just happened to hear......"

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

do you care if I was flipping thru the channels and happened to hear a liberal news program?

I do a lot of flipping.

I'll flip something for you next time I see ya.

Too funny.....

You were one of the ones I was thinking of.....

The issue is that you need to qualify your statement when you "happen to catch" Limbaugh, etc... But don't even attribute your thoughts when you are parrotting them from MSNBC (or when you used to parrot them from Air America).

It has nothing to do with "flipping channels".

As for your fantasies, please keep me out of them. I'm sure I should be flattered but I'm not. Just creeped out.

there was a time when I used to watch Bill O and even enjoy the show but the more I watched the more I got sick of him between trying to sell his crap to his viewers and then the sex suit that he vowed to fight to the bitter end and never surrender to a smear campaign which he then quickly settled after finding out that the accuser made audio types of his phone calls

View PostTried to find news on Korea this morning before leaving and CNN was off on a tangent. Flipped over to Fox and they were crying about how the MSM was being unfair to Rand Paul and while they were giving Blumenthal a pass.

I used to watch CNN, then I went to Fox because at least they challenge those who try and talk in circles.