Another Yard Sale of sorts

I'm in a position of needing to raise a couple bucks for myself pretty quickly. As luck would have it the guy who used to help me assemble plugs just dropped off some he tucked away for various reasons - usually a blemish of some kind. I will be posting these plugs later today but wanted to open this thread so people have a chance to consider this before they come up - in other words I just want to make it clear what I'm offering, price etc.

These will be paypal only - and must have payment made today. All plugs are thru wired and have swivels and rings on them BUT NO HOOKS. I'm doing this to keep the price low, make it easier to ship etc. Please remember that I am considering each of these plugs blemished in some way. Could have a clearcoat drip, chip, bad paintjob - you name it.

Each lot will contain 5 assorted plugs - and I will post a pic of each lot being offered. Price per lot is $55 which includes shipping and any fees. As always I would ask that you buy these only if you want to fish them - and if not then let someone else have a chance. One lot per person.

I think this covers it all. I will leave this thread open for questions, comments etc. Will post the first lot a little later today.

Thanks!!

Ryan

Not asking Ryan but the buyers,

Being Blemish does that make them Highly collectible or will they get fished? headscratch.gif

I have something in the works along that line to see if I can get plugs into the hands of fishermen. (Yes there will be prime plugs going up also)

View PostNot asking Ryan but the buyers,

Being Blemish does that make them Highly collectible or will they get fished? headscratch.gif

I have something in the works along that line to see if I can get plugs into the hands of fishermen. (Yes there will be prime plugs going up also)

I'm too young to collect plugs. They will all be fished. Winch I can't wait to see your stuff up for sale, I keep reading awesome things.

View PostI'm too young to collect plugs. They will all be fished. Winch I can't wait to see your stuff up for sale, I keep reading awesome things.

x2. I fish everything i buy. Keep in mind I don't normally spend over $30 for a plug (but plenty of $30 ones). I have no real desire (or space) to collect.

I cannot believe that I missed these yardsales. Sucks!

If anyone is looking to unload some good plugs to fish...let us know!

Winch,

As I organized all my crap this year and counted all the plugs - I stopped at 200, except for 3 plugs that were won in raffles as one of a kinds - all the rest were fished. Even the SOL limited edition FatBoys. I think all the plugs deserve to get fished and catch fish. What better honor to a plug maker than have scores of pictures sent in with pictures of their plugs at work.

With that being said, I think a lot of us see this as an opportunity to get some plugs that might ordinarily get scooped up for someones collection or investment purpose and get them in the water. I for one would be more than happy to get an "ugly" Winch Pikie (they seem to be my new obsession) to add to my soggy, salty, slightly corroded and nicked up collection.

George