Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AllTeamDaiwa

WTB/WTT: Shimano PA Spin Power for Stradic 4000fi

14 posts in this topic

I'm looking to pick up a Shimano Stradic 4000fi. I'll gladly buy it outright or have a Shimano PA Spin Power reel to trade. You'll have to add money on top.

The Spin Power is in almost new condition. Used only a handful of times. Shows very little wear cosmetically from usage. Mechanically it is 10/10. Only thing that is a little bit on the bad side is something I did. I took the reel apart for maintenance and while putting it back together I put the wrong screw into one hole. It almost went through the other side of the reel. I did fix it by using a lighter to heat it and press back down. No more hole in it but as you can see in the pic its a little black dimple. Other than that the reel is in great shape. It also comes with 2 spools unspooled. One is a type 5 and the other is a type 8. Comes with box, reel bag, schematics, and a spare spool cover. This is a great reel with spectacular line lay and casting distance. I have three of them but this one is not being used right now. I had gotten a rod customed to be mated with this reel but in 4 months the builder couldn't manage to build my rod for me so I cancelled it.

interested....but how much on top are you talking?

so there is definitely no hole through the side plate? so that side plate is made of plastic?

also, what is the line capacity for those size spools?

View Postinterested....but how much on top are you talking?

so there is definitely no hole through the side plate? so that side plate is made of plastic?

also, what is the line capacity for those size spools?

The price on top will depend on condition of the Stradic you have for trade. Yes the sideplate is plastic. There is no hole going through. I heated it up and pressed it back down. I have no idea exactly how much line the spools will hold but I believe the type 5 can hold about 300 yds of 20 braid line and I have a type 8 spool which holds 250 yds of 80 lb power pro.

If you don't want to trade I'll buy the Stradic from you. I really don't want to let this reel go but money is pretty tight now. I'll still spend the money and keep this reel if no trades come up. If you're looking to sell your Stradic how much you asking?

I have a Stradic 4000 fi I would be willing to sell if you are interested. Reel is mint. I do not have the box or paper work anymore though. No line on the reel either. Its just been sitting around collecting dust. I can get you some pics if interested. Cheers.

i used my stradic 4000Fi one time...pretty much in mint condition...believe i still have box and papers.

i can send you pic...just pm me your email.

upon looking at pic, let me know....what you propose for cash on top.

View Posti used my stradic 4000Fi one time...pretty much in mint condition...believe i still have box and papers.

Ok. Pm'ed u my email. I'll say 130 on top through paypal.

View PostI have a Stradic 4000 fi I would be willing to sell if you are interested. Reel is mint. I do not have the box or paper work anymore though. No line on the reel either. Its just been sitting around collecting dust. I can get you some pics if interested. Cheers.

Do you still have the spare spool? Pics would be great. I Pm'ed you my email so you can send the pics there.

View Postwhat would you be looking to sell the reel for out right?

View PostI too would be interested in the PA if you where to sell outright.

Ok. Since fish-on is first here I'll try to work out a deal with him first. If it does not work out I'll offer the reel to sell outright.

View PostDo you still have the spare spool? Pics would be great. I Pm'ed you my email so you can send the pics there.

Replied to your PM.

No spare spool either. Sorry.

Just the reel.

Ill get you those pics and lmk.

View PostReplied to your PM.

No spare spool either. Sorry.

Just the reel.

Ill get you those pics and lmk.

I have reached an agreement with fish-on. Thank you for the offer. Great looking reel you have there.

View Posti used my stradic 4000Fi one time...pretty much in mint condition...believe i still have box and papers.

Ok 110 on top through paypal. Pm sent to you with paypal info.

Thank you SOL and TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0