Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simp

Asbury should charge admission for this!

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

There's an unconfirmed buzz going around that there's a specific crew catching over the limit and selling.

If it's true I hope they nail em, and the shops too !

I probably saw these guys a couple weeks back. Saw one dude take 4 trips back to his car with 2 cows each timebeatin.gif There looked to be about 20-24 fish hidden on, around, and by the jetty with about 6 guys fishing....

View PostThere's an unconfirmed buzz going around that there's a specific crew catching over the limit and selling.

If it's true I hope they nail em, and the shops too !

Wow! I hope thats not true. But if it is I hope they get what they got coming.

mad.gif I never rant, but I feel this is warranted. For the 3 ass***** who carried 2 30+ pound fish apiece off the beach today and then decided it was too much to carry the rest of the way, and thru the whole fish in the f****** trash can. And I know at least one of you are members here cause I saw the bumpersticker. Don't let me EVER meet up with you, thats not fishing. I hope you get whats coming, Karma is a mother f******.beatin.gif

View Postmad.gif I never rant, but I feel this is warranted. For the 3 ass***** who carried 2 30+ pound fish apiece off the beach today and then decided it was too much to carry the rest of the way, and thru the whole fish in the f****** trash can. And I know at least one of you are members here cause I saw the bumpersticker. Don't let me EVER meet up with you, thats not fishing. I hope you get whats coming, Karma is a mother f******.beatin.gif

Speachless, can't believe I just read that. I'm with you, hope they get what's coming is right.

i know a guy that did pretty good there 2 weeks ago he went back and had fish a few days in a row im sure he kept more than he needed. guy was giving me crap about me not keeping my fish.

What a waste of a resource... all for what.

Doesn't matter much arguing over it. People who do a'hole things like that will never get it. You know, people point fingers @ boat guys keeping big fish, but you hope they @ least make use of the meat (personally I would never eat a bass that big, but thats just me) but leaving bass in the garbage is just dispicible. Killing ANY fish (skate, sea robin, bluefish) just for the sake of killing something is just pitiful in itself.

With the amount of people involved in salt water fishing in this state, and the amount of effort put forth to make rules & regulations that are supposedly meant to benefit us in the long run, you would think the state would hire a substantial amount of DEC guys to keep an eye on things like this.

Grant it, it's still going to happen but, maybe with some more heat people would think twice about doing d'bag things like that. What a shame.