with over 350yds of pp

about 500 in reel and line

both reels are new never used

looking to trade for

a vs 100/150

can add $$ to even things out if need be

looking for as best of condition as posible

would considerr other trades

NJ, you own a mint Penn 706 Greenie if so willing to give it up? Im trading a VS150B for a Penn Greenie 706 and other reels/cash in my thread, not sure if you seen it.

I have a VS 150 black, a made in USA model, sealed drags and counterweight on outside of rotor ( in other words the latest and greatest version of the reel as far as I know, just made in USA instead of China) box/bag. Very good to excellent condition. Has great condition FL on it. I may be interested in trade for the Daiwa saltist 4500 plus cash. Is the 4500 in good condition? The question is how much cash. Let me know.

reg

the reels are nip mint

never mounted

i just impulse bought them

and they are just sitting

would you be interested in both of the reels and some cash

as i said there mint

and spooled w/ pp

View PostI have a VS 150 black, a made in USA model, sealed drags and counterweight on outside of rotor ( in other words the latest and greatest version of the reel as far as I know, just made in USA instead of China) box/bag. Very good to excellent condition. Has great condition FL on it. I may be interested in trade for the Daiwa saltist 4500 plus cash. Is the 4500 in good condition? The question is how much cash. Let me know.

do you have a pic of the reel

View PostNJ, you own a mint Penn 706 Greenie if so willing to give it up? Im trading a VS150B for a Penn Greenie 706 and other reels/cash in my thread, not sure if you seen it.

sorry cant give it up

shes going in the grave with me

Thanks Dave.

I have a vs 150 gold I may be interested in your trade. If the 4500 would balance out nice on my 10' 6" what would the 4000 balance out on? A 9' rod?

View PostThanks Dave.

I have a vs 150 gold I may be interested in your trade. If the 4500 would balance out nice on my 10' 6" what would the 4000 balance out on? A 9' rod?

that would math up perfect and cast a freakin mile

what condition is the vs in

View PostNJ, there is a picture of my VS in this thread post number 14 from 4/24/2010

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=728513

what are you interested in

what would you like to work out

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0