Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ditch Jigger

Question for BJ II

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

So on Friday, I didn't pack lunch. I went over to Freestones and checked out their lunch specials---awesome stuff clapping.gif Steak tips over wild rice, only $7.99. Sounds great. Easy on his wallet, easy on my blood sugar---win/win icon14.gif

So noon rolls around and I can smell the aromas from my office window--they're right around the corner. drool.gif

I'm thinking, even if I haven't heard from him, he probably found my office address from the BBO, and googled for directions---he's one smart dude, after all icon14.gif

One o'clock rolls around. Any minute now--he did say he'd stop by for lunch on his way to the Cape, especially when it's just a 5 minute detour off 195. headscratch.gif

At two o'clock, the lunch menu is over and I'm buying a ****ing Mickey D's caesar salad with rubber chicken instead. frown.gif

What happened? You forget about poor ol' DJ that you were gonna take to lunch?

Unacceptable. The purple robes at lunch would have been well worth the 5 or so minutes out of the way.

Plans changed so much Thursday, and I didn't get a chance to conatct you to make arrangements, my bad, I suck, mea culps, apologies and all that.

I did get to meet up with Shaky at the canal for a while, though. highfive.gif

I went through New Beffa probably about the time you actually started your workday (not starting time).

I'll make things whole somehow, someway.

View Posta scummy excuse shakehead.gif

Some days are better than others, know what I mean?

He's out 8 bucks for a nice lunch, and didn't have to put up with me for an hour. I don't get his company, but saved 8 bucks Who has suffered the greater loss here, really? biggrin.gif

Would have been cool to have lunch with Dirch & Shaky! Bummer.