Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

Hercules GTS 60H

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Did this one for a fellow rodbuilder serving time overseas and has no access to his rod building paraphenalia. IT's a Seeker Hercules GTS 60H 40-80#, DArk BLue color blank. GRips are Pyramid Inlayed EVA, wrap is a Pinwheel which matches the grip, guide wraps BLue under blackoversilver trim, excpt under the first guide the wrap has a repeat of the pattern.

phil_grips.JPG

phil_wrap.JPG

wrap_under_guide.JPG

guide14.JPG

b40-great work as usual!!

what guides are those? amtak ring lock ?

im been trying to educate my buddy on the hurcules. he wants to get into jigging.he doesnt know more than what he sees in the local b&T shops. hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

View Postb40-great work as usual!!

what guides are those? amtak ring lock ?

im been trying to educate my buddy on the hurcules. he wants to get into jigging.he doesnt know more than what he sees in the local b&T shops. hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Looks like Fuji MNSG's to me

Yeah, these are Fuji MNSG's. IT is hard teaching old dogs new tricks, there's a lot out there that the majority of fisherman have no clue about, hopefully as the Hercules rods get into more and more tackle shops, "converting" people will be a little bit easier.

THanks to everyone, I gotta start taking better photos of my stuff, even the basic rods > far too many people assume all I do is fancy rods.