Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youngsurfrat

WTS thule rack + elite belt

17 posts in this topic

looking to sell the thule rack... has a wind visor on it... good condition small amount of rust. only a little dirt on them and spider webs

200$ PICKED UP ONLY dont even ask to ship it

it has the locks..1 on each side but i dont have the keysredface.gif

bars are 50in

View Postlol sorry cellphone at night sucks

thule! racks they are square shaped

50inches long

I understand that part about the tubes being square, what i don't or can't see are the towers the racks are attached to AND THE MODEL NUMBER.

View Postnvm ill get better pics up in the morning

Just trying to help bro, no need to close it just revise it . I'm looking for my buddy who may be buying this jeep cherokee this week and it doesn't have cross bars. Just some clear pics showing the mounts would be a good start..

View PostYSF, if whoever buys it doesn't want it, I am interested in the wind fairing if it's 44".

Thanks.

nobody has claimed it yet... bars are 50in long... you can adjust the towers so it can fit your roof. all you might have to do is buy a bottom peice to fit your exact car...

View Postim not sure what you mean by splitting the fairing? and i posted twice that they are 50in bars

He wants to buy just the fairing if it's 44"...

Chris

Right-o. I have a 33" fairing (wind deflector) that's too short (or narrow, depending on how you look at it). So I'm looking for an el cheapo 44" fairing. But you probably don't want to split up your rack. I was just throwing that out there in case whoever buys it decides they don't want the fairing. I'm thinking I could make one out of plexi pretty easy. The amount Thule gets for these new is crazy but good for them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0