Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jetblack1492

TICA TICUEHA83650C 12' Extra-Heavy Fast Action Casting Rod

2 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone-

I'm trying to sell this rod because I don't use it. I'm 22 and am very new to this whole surfcasting business that when I bought it I sincerely had no idea there was a difference between casting and spinning rods confused.gif .

Anyway, I used it once with my buddies reel and the whole day I spent fishing the nests out of my line. I just want to get used to spinning reels before I move to a conventional.

I recently posted asking everyone for help on choosing a conventional reel, but I'm beginning to think that maybe I should learn how to fish first before I make things harder on myself.

I bought it for $140.00 but I'm looking to sell it for $120.00, so I can buy a spinning rod. I'm very firm with the price. I think a $20 discount is pretty good. Aside from a couple small scratches, this thing is BRAND NEW. It's so new it still has the sales sticker on it.

Thanks for the interest everyone! Hope to hear from you soon.

I am NOT willing to ship this as I haven't taken the cost of shipping into account in my price. I travel often to Philadelphia and LBI, and am willing to travel a few miles out of the way, so please don't ask me to ship it. I don't have the time, funds, or energy to do so. Thank you all again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0