Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghilie

Bronco surf bags?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Just found some for sale and being 1/3 the price of skinz bags i was wondering how they are? Durability? Drainage? Space? etc....

Any imput is appreciated.

Thanks, ethan.

I have 2. They were great bags, i loved them. Get them! They should hold up very well and although a bit heavy, its worth the money. And I was told they are getting discontinued also so buy away!

john hows the 6 row? thats the one i'm looking at...

My concern was that the tubes were two small 1.85", gonna have to put a danny/pencil together not 2 dannys in one i think. Never used square tubes so we will see.

I got mine on fleabay. I have had it for a year and its great. They were selling it cheap because it did not have the bronco sign on it. good, I put my own patch on it. It looks better.

Graet bags. Got mine (6+12) from the SOL store. Heard they were discontinued-then saw a pic of the new version on SOL. Would like to see a new one close up.

View PostI got mine on fleabay. I have had it for a year and its great. They were selling it cheap because it did not have the bronco sign on it. good, I put my own patch on it. It looks better.

I bought two of these, a 6 tube and 12 tube. Couldn't be happier. I'll go without the logo for less than half the price.